Whether you’re gearing up for an active vacation or looking for a quiet retreat, Sunset Beach Resort Spa & Waterpark has options galore for you to pick from, and for our guests at The Oasis it’s still included.
Hourly activities are scheduled by our staff to fill your days, and you can choose from a number of non-motorized water sports ranging from paddleboats, sunfish sailboats, kayaks and snorkeling. We also offer Motorized watersports for an additional fee; Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat Rides, and Parasailing*. Test your reflexes and sharpen your skills at mini golf, shuffleboard, giant chess and checkers or at a rousinggame of basketball or beach volleyball. Kids can splash to their hearts’ content in the Pirates’ Paradise Water Park, and there are always the threefreshwater swimming pools and our three beaches.
*Off site, you can enjoy adventures and sightseeing tours (at an additional cost.) Like shopping? Take Jamaica home with you at any of our gift shops. too!
- Jamaica’s Largest resort water park. Shoot Down a pair of 35-foot high, 250-foot long waterslides in the Pirates Paradise Water Park, which includes Blackbeard’s Lazy River, a Caribbean Pirate ship and two hot tubs
- Kids Center
- Snorkeling at a marine sanctuary just off our beach
- Choose from a range of non-motorized water sports including paddle boats, sunfish, kayaking and snorkeling
- Lounge on any of the three beaches, one Au-Natural available
- Float peacefully in the Resort’s three freshwater swimming pools
- Melt away tension in the Giant Jacuzzi
- Test your reflexes and sharpen your skills at mini golf, shuffleboard, giant chess and checkers, beach volleyball and basketball
- Challenge your friends to a tennis match
- On-property PADI certified watersports facility ($)
- Soccer Field and Jogging Track
- Experience adventures and sightseeing organized by guides